Monday, December 9, 2013

Lyrics: Rafaël Frost & Jennifer Rene - Higher



Higher

Here I'm at your door
Cold wind in your eyes
The taste of love how far
You keep me hanging on

Tell me that you're near
Tell me that it's real
Tell me that the dark you've kept me in with building wall.

Hide me away from pain and suffering
And stay with me,
I've been so alone,
Take me higher, higher...

Single release today, December 9, on Frost Recordings.
Update (06/13/14) - the Hazem Beltagui Remix is included in "In Search of Sunrise 12: Dubai" compilation released June 2, 2014 on Black Hole Recordings.


Rafaël Frost - website | Facebook | @RafaelFrost
Jennifer Rene - Facebook | @JenReneMusic

Frost Recordings is off to a flying start with both its first releases reaching the Beatport Trance Top Ten and a massive all round DJ support! For the Label's third offering we are delighted and excited to present to you a killer new collaboration release. This time Rafaël Frost is connecting to US singer songwriter Jennifer Rene to deliver the appropriately titled "Higher" that takes Vocal Trance to a whole new level. This release definitely sees both Rafaël and Jennifer at the top of their game!