Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Lyrics: Straight No Chaser - 12 Days of Christmas



12 Days of Christmas
Straight No Chaser


On the 1st day of Christmas my true love gave to me
A partridge in a pear tree
On the 2nd day of Christmas my true love gave to me
2 turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree

On the 4th day of Chris

On the 3rd day of Christmas my true love gave to me
5 golden rings!
4 calling birds, 3 french hens, 2 turtle doves
And a partridge in a pear tree

On the 9th day of Christmas my true love gave to me
(On the 8th day of Christmas my true love gave to me)
9 ladies dancing, 8 ladies dancing
(8 maids a-milking, 7 maids a-milking)
7 ladies dancing, 6 ladies dancing
(6 maids a-milking)
5!
Better not shout, you better not cry
You better not, in a pear tree

On the 9th
No!
On the 8th
No!

On the 7th day of Christmas my true love gave to me
(Deck the halls with boughs of holly)
7 swans a-swimming, 6 geese a-laying
(Here we come a-wassailing, among the leaves so)
5 golden rings!
(Fa la la la)

4 calling birds, 3 french hens, 2 turtle doves
(Here we come a-wassailing among the leaves so green)
The boar's head in hand bear I bedeck'd with bays
And partridge in a pear tree

On the 11th day of Christmas my true love gave to me
11 pipers piping, 10 lords a-leaping
(Ding, dong)
9 ladies dancing, 8 maids a-milking
(Ding, dong)
7 swans a swimming, 6 geese a laying
(Ding, dong)
5 golden rings, 4 calling birds
3 french hens, 2 turtle doves
And Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer!

On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me
I have a little dreidel, I made it out of clay
And when it's dry and ready, a dreidel I shall play
Oh dreidel, dreidel, dreidel,
Sorry...

12 days of Christmas.. 8 days of Hannukah
Christmas medley

On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me

On the 12th day my true love gave to me
12 drummers drumming like Olympus upon the Serengeti
11 pipers piping, 10 lords a-leaping!

9 ladies dancing they were dancing for me
8 maids a-milking, they were milking just for me
I had Christmas down in Africa
I had Christmas down in Africa

I had Christmas down in Africa
(5 golden rings!)
I had Christmas down in Africa
(5 golden rings!)
I had Christmas down in Africa
(5 golden rings!)
Gonna deck the halls and do the things we never had

dooo doo doo do do doooooooo
dooo doo doo do do doooooooo

Partridge in a big pear tree
Partridge in a big pear tree

I can't believe I just discovered Straight No Chaser this year. This single shot them to famed with over 16 billions views on YouTube and led to a five-album deal with Atlantic Records in 2008. Single was then included in their debut album "Holiday Spirits" released on October 28, 2008 and their second studio album "Christmas Cheers" released on November 3, 2009.

Straight No Chaser - website | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | @SNCmusic

Holiday Spirits (515785-2):
01. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
02. Jingle Bell Rock
03. The Christmas Song
04. This Christmas
05. Christmas Wish
06. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing/Angels We Have Heard On High
07. Little Saint Nick
08. The 12 Days Of Christmas (Live)
09. Indiana Christmas
10. Sweet Little Jesus Boy
11. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
12. Carol Of The Bells
13. Silent Night
14. Auld Lang Syne


Christmas Cheers
01. The Christmas Can-Can
02. We Three Kings
03. Christmastime is Here
04. Let It Snow
05. Donde Esta Santa Claus
06. I'll Be Home For Christmas
07. Hey Santa!
08. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
09. You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch
10. O Holy Night
11. Santa Claus Is Back in Town
12. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
13. Jingle Bells
14. Who Spiked The Eggnog?
15. The 12 Days of Christmas
Bonus Tracks:
16. Rehab
17. I'm Yours / Somewhere Over The Rainbow
18. The Man Who Can't Be Moved
19. Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours / I Was Made To Love Her
20. You Send Me
21. Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You