Friday, December 20, 2013

Lyrics: Wet Wet Wet - Goodnight Girl



Classic Fridays
Goodnight Girl
Wet Wet Wet


You hear me so clearly
And see how I try
You feel me, so heal me
And tear me apart

Bridge:
And I won't tell a soul
I won't tell at all
And do they have to know
About my goodnight girl

Chorus:
Caught up in your wishing well
You hopes inside it
Take your love and promises
And make them last(you make them last)

You keep me so near you
And see me so far
And hold me and send me
And deep in your heart

Repeat Bridge & Chorus

Repeat Chorus

It doesn't matter how sad
I made you
Doesn't matter how hard
I try
Just remember the same
Old reason
Reflected in your eyes
You said you wanted me

Repeat Chorus 2x

Third single from Wet Wet Wet's fourth studio album "High on the Happy Side" released on December 23, 1991. Track hit #1 on the UK Singles and Irish Chart.
Written by Graeme Clark.
The band is composed of Marti Pellow (vocals), Tommy Cunningham (drums, vocals), Graeme Clark (bass, vocals) and Neil Mitchell (keyboards, vocals).


Wet Wet Wet - website | Facebook | @wetwetwetuk

Tracklist:
01. Wet Wet Wet - More Than Love
02. Wet Wet Wet - Lip Service
03. Wet Wet Wet - Put The Light On
04. Wet Wet Wet - High On The Happy Side
05. Wet Wet Wet - Maybe Tomorrow
06. Wet Wet Wet - Good Night Girl
07. Wet Wet Wet - Celebration
08. Wet Wet Wet - Make It Tonight
09. Wet Wet Wet - How Long
10. Wet Wet Wet - Brand New Sunrise
11. Wet Wet Wet - 2 Days After Midnite