Sunday, January 5, 2014

Lyrics: Ad Brown with Steve Kaetzel & Kerry Leva - Up All Night



Up All Night
Ad Brown with Steve Kaetzel & Kerry Leva


I had it coming,
It was only a matter of time,
I knew I was in trouble,
When my eyes first met your smile,
And I know you’re feeling it...

Could you keep me up all night,
We could drive each other wild,
Kiss until the sun appears in our eyes,
You and I can’t deny,
The way we move together feels so right,
And we don’t wanna say goodbye,
So let’s do this one more night...

You knew that you were done for,
I could see it in your eyes,
The way you pulled me closer,
Wouldn't let me leave your sight,
So I know you’re feeling it...

One more night woah...

Single is part of Ad Brown's debut album "Something For the Pain" released December 2, 2013 on Black Hole Recordings.

Ad Brown - website | Beatport | Facebook | SoundCloud | YouTube | @AdBrownMusic
Steve Kaetzel - Blogger | Facebook | SoundCloud | @stevekaetzel
Steve Kaetzel - Blogger | Facebook | SoundCloud | @stevekaetzel
Kerry Leva - website | Facebook | MySpace | Resident Advisor | Reverb Nation | SoundCloud | @KerryLeva

Something For The Pain
01. Ready And Waiting (with Hannah Ray)
02. More (with Tess)
03. Thrive (with Stan Kolev)
04. Run To You (ft. Antonia Lucas)
05. Tears
06. Sorry
07. Pulse (with Shawn Mitiska)
08. Something For The Pain (ft. Renee Six)
09. Up All Night (with Steve Kaetzel & Kerry Leva)
10. All I Need
11. Been A While
12. Like The Sunrise (with Steve Kaetzel ft. Arielle Maren)
13. Lie Awake (with Hannah Ray)
14. Tonight (with Mango & Kerry Leva)