Monday, January 6, 2014

Lyrics: BT & Aqualung - Surrounded



Surrounded
BT & Aqualung


I look up, I look down
But all I see is you
I look left, I look right
But all I see is you

You got me surrounded
I tried everything I can
But I know that you're my own way out
You got me surrounded my love
I ain't fighting anymore but I know that you're my one way out

If there's another way out
I am looking for it

I look back, I looked in front of me
And all I felt was this
So I run away and I hide away
But all I felt was this

Single released July 15 including remixes by Sean Darin and Daniel van Sand & Ascend. Single will be part of BT's 9th artist album "A Song Across Wires" released August 16.



BT - website | Facebook | iTunes | Last.FM | MySpace | YouTube | @BT
Aqualung - website | Facebook

The crisp air of 2013 is laden with musical promises. With the highly anticipated BT's 9th artist album right around the corner, the brand new Aqualung collab ‘Surrounded’ builds the anticipation only higher… Along with the Super8 & Tab, MK and Tony Awake remixes, ‘Surrounded’ is sure to be an anthem of summer 2013.

Brian Transeau is a man of quality over quantity, and despite creating no less than 9 studio albums throughout the over 15 years of his career, it’ll never be enough for fans of his ever-evolving sound.

There’s no style or technique that BT can’t handle and that’s exactly why his tunes work so well. Fresh off the back of the Beatport #1 ‘Must Be The Love’ and the his latest Beatport #1 Skylarking comes this summer sing along.

‘Surrounded’ is going to be the next thing on your mind , for quite a while. From the flashing synths to the dubstep intermezzo’s, warm breaks and melody. Featuring the vocals of UK singer Matt Hales, better known as Aqualung, ‘Surrounded’ simply gets under your skin.

Super8 & Tab, the Finnish dream-team of trance, bring out the uplifting in ‘Surrounded’, while MK makes his remix hard to pigeonhole, yet flirting with prog-house. Tony Awake brings out the most experimental remix of all three, ticking the box on break-beat, prog, down-tempo and much, much more.

Tracks:
Surrounded (Original Mix)
Surrounded (Sean Darin Remix)
Surrounded (Daniel van Sand & Ascend Remix)
Surrounded (Radio Edit)

Remix Package:
Surrounded (Super8 & Tab Remix)
Surrounded (Au5 & Fractal Remix)
Surrounded (MK Remix)
Surrounded (Tony Awake Remix)


Tracklist:
01. BT - Skylarking
02. BT & JES - Letting Go
03. BT & Adam K - Tomahawk
04. BT & Bada - City Life
05. BT, TyDi & Tania Zygar - Stem The Tides
06. BT, TyDi & JES - Tonight
07. BT & Christian Burns - Love Devine
08. BT & Aqualung - Surrounded
09. BT - Vervoeren
10. BT, Tritonal & Emma Hewitt - Calling Your Name
11. BT, Arty & Nadia Ali - Must Be The Love
12. BT & Senadee - Lifeline

The follow-up to his 2010 Grammy-nominated These Hopeful Machines, BT’s newest accomplishment takes you on a 79 minute, 12-track voyage through genre-bending compositions, soaring vocal anthems and timeless instrumentals. The product of three years of determination, A Song Across Wires is a seamless combination of BT’s signature molecular detail and production aesthetic applied using the inspiration of the current state of EDM and booming club and festival environments.

A Song Across Wires features collaborations with some of EDM's heaviest hitters, including Nadia Ali, ARTY, Tritonal, Emma Hewitt, JES, Tania Zygar, TyDi and more. So far all 4 singles from the album -- ‘Must Be The Love,’ ‘Skylarking,’ ‘Surrounded’ and ‘Tomahawk’ -- have effortlessly climbed the Beatport Trance charts and claimed their spot in the top 3, leaving eight unheard masterpieces that are sure to follow suit.