Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Lyrics: BT, Stefan Dabruck & Christian Burns - Love Divine



Love Devine
BT, Stefan Dabruck & Christian Burns


I never left the room
I never turned the corner
I never cut the wire again

I couldn't bear to see
Another static ocean
Another drop of honesty

Another day could push me
Another day could kill me
Another day could knock me out

And I will sing
This life will shine
And we can be this love divine
Don't want to know what we might find
'Cause sitting in your arms is your love (your love your love)
Don't let me down

Another day could push me
Another day could kill me
Another day could knock me out

And I will sing
This life will shine
And we can be this love divine

Don't want to know
What we might find
'Cause sitting in your arms is your love (your love your love)
Don't let me down

Seventh track on BT's ninth studio album "A Song Across Wires" released August 16, 2013.

BT - website | Facebook | G+ | iTunes | Last.fm | MySpace | SoundCloud | YouTube | @
Stefan Dabruck - website | Facebook | SoundCloud | @StefanDabruck
Christian Burns - website | Facebook | G+ | SoundCloud | YouTube | @christianburns_

Tracklist:
01. BT - Skylarking
02. BT & JES - Letting Go
03. BT & Adam K - Tomahawk
04. BT & Bada - City Life
05. BT, TyDi & Tania Zygar - Stem The Tides
06. BT, TyDi & JES - Tonight
07. BT, Stefan Dabruck & Christian Burns - Love Devine
08. BT & Aqualung - Surrounded
09. BT - Vervoeren
10. BT, Tritonal & Emma Hewitt - Calling Your Name
11. BT, Arty & Nadia Ali - Must Be The Love
12. BT & Senadee - Lifeline

The follow-up to his 2010 Grammy-nominated These Hopeful Machines, BT’s newest accomplishment takes you on a 79 minute, 12-track voyage through genre-bending compositions, soaring vocal anthems and timeless instrumentals. The product of three years of determination, A Song Across Wires is a seamless combination of BT’s signature molecular detail and production aesthetic applied using the inspiration of the current state of EDM and booming club and festival environments.

A Song Across Wires features collaborations with some of EDM's heaviest hitters, including Nadia Ali, ARTY, Tritonal, Emma Hewitt, JES, Tania Zygar, TyDi and more. So far all 4 singles from the album -- ‘Must Be The Love,’ ‘Skylarking,’ ‘Surrounded’ and ‘Tomahawk’ -- have effortlessly climbed the Beatport Trance charts and claimed their spot in the top 3, leaving eight unheard masterpieces that are sure to follow suit.