Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Lyrics: Gareth Emery ft. Bo Bruce - U



U
Gareth Emery ft. Bo Bruce


Walking down the highway
Traffic's coming my way
All I see are flashing lights

People there in blue suits
Wanna know the real truth
How many did I have tonight?

Looking at the wreckage
Anyone would guess that all inside had died
but I'm alive

Wake up in a strange bed
Angels over my head
One of them is shouting clear

Thousands bolts of lightning
Bring me back to life
It's a miracle that I'm still here
As I'm coming to I'm screaming out for you
I need you by my side
Oh I'm alive

No I didn't pray to God
No I never saw the light
No I didn't watch my life
go flashing right before my eyes
No I didn't do the things
that they all said that I would do
I just closed my eyes
and all I saw was you

No I didn't pray to God
No I never saw the light
No I didn't watch my life
go flashing right before my eyes
No I didn't do the things
that they all said that I would do
I just closed my eyes
and all I saw was you

Gareth Emery is back with a new single featuring the voice of Bo Bruce and its amazing! Track was premiered on A State of Trance episode 467 aired January 9, 2014. Track is the first single to be released February 4, 2014 on Garuda from Gareth Emery's upcoming album.
Lyrics are part of Bo Bruce's single Alive from her debut album "Before I Sleep" released April 29, 2013.
Update (02/22/14) - the Bryan Kearney Remix is part of "A State Of Trance 2014" compilation to be release March 26 on Armada Music.


Gareth Emery - website | Facebook | iTunes | MySpace | YouTube | TGEP | @garethemery
Bo Bruce - website | Facebook | Flickr | Instagram | @bo_bruce

Drive (GARUDACD007):
01. Entrada
02. Dynamite (ft. Christina Novelli)
03. Eye Of The Storm (ft. Gavin Beach)
04. Javelin (with Ben Gold)
05. Beautiful Rage (ft. LJ Ayrten)
06. Million Years (ft. Asia Whiteacre)
07. Firebird
08. Soldier (ft. Roxanne Emery)
09. Lights & Thunder (ft. Krewella)
10. U (ft. Bo Bruce)
11. Long Way Home
12. Layers (Bonus Track)