Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Lyrics: Invalyd ft. Polina - Never Coming Down



Never Coming Down
Invalyd ft. Polina


Don't tell me that it's over
‘Cause we've only just begun
Your hand is on my shoulder
I know that it's too late to run

We're pausing for a moment
Press on my door
This feeling's uninviting
It sweeps us like a storm
It sweeps us like a storm
It sweeps us like a storm

Lift me off the ground...
Don't let me come back down
As long as you're around
Never coming down...
Never coming down...

You and I could run
You and I could run

This feeling takes me over
It's so deep that I could drown
One touch from you I'm underwater
Lost and can't be found

I'm never coming down...

Lift me off the ground...
Don't let me come back down
As long as you're around
Never coming down..
Never coming down..

Second single released from the new label Frost Recordings on November 11, 2013



Invalyd - Facebook | SoundCloud | @invalyd
Polina Goudieva - website | Facebook | SoundCloud | YouTube | @PolinaMusik

Never Coming Down (FROST002):
Never Coming Down (Rafaël Frost Remix)
Never Coming Down (Rafaël Frost Dub)
Never Coming Down (Original Mix)

For the second release on his new label, Frost Recordings, Rafael Frost invites San Francisco's rising star Sagar Vashishta aka Invalyd to debut his massive new single "Never Coming Down". The track features the amazing vocalist Polina Goudieva. You might have seen her name or heard her on tracks by Tiesto, Steve Aoki, Kaskade and Avicii among her selected collaborations and lately landed a massive new feat. with no other than Eminem! "Never Coming Down" is now backed by an exclusive Rafael Frost Remix that has already been Smash of the week by W&W on their Radio show and landed on Armin's ASOT.