Friday, January 31, 2014

Lyrics: Michael Jackson & Siedah Garrett - I Just Can't Stop Loving You



I Just Can't Stop Loving You
Michael Jackson & Siedah Garrett


Michael:
Each time the wind blows
I hear your voice so I call your name
Whispers in morning our love is dawning
Heaven's glad you came
You know how I feel this thing can't go wrong
I'm so proud to say I love you
Your love's got me high I long to get by
This time is forever
Love is the answer

Siedah:
I hear your voice now you are my choice now
The love we bring
Heaven's in my heart at your call I hear harps
And angels sing
You know how I feel this thing can't go wrong
I can't live my life without you

Michael:
I just can't hold on

Siedah:
I feel we belong

Michael:
My life ain't worth living if I can't be with you

Michael and Siedah:
I just cant stop loving you
I just cant stop loving you
And if I stop then tell me just what will I do
I just can't stop loving you

Michael:
At night when the stars shine I pray in you I'll find
A love so true

Siedah:
When morning awakes me
You come and take me
I'll wait for you

Michael:
You know how I feel
I wont stop until
I hear your voice saying, I do

Siedah:
I do
This thing can't go wrong

Michael:
This feel's so strong

Siedah:
Well, my life ain't worth living

Michael:
If I can't be with you

Michael and Siedah:
I just cant stop loving you (oh no!)
I just cant stop loving you (loving you)
And if I stop (uh woah)
Then tell me just what will I do
I just can't stop loving you

Siedah:
We can change all the world tomorrow

Michael:
We can sing songs of yesterday

Siedah:
I can say hey, farewell to sorrow

Michael:
This is my life and I

Michael and Siedah:
Want to see for always

Michael and Siedah:
I just cant stop loving you (ooh, baby no!)
I just cant stop loving you (cant, cant stop!)
And if I stop (no!)
Then tell me just what will I do (what will do!)
I just can't stop loving you (eee)

I just cant stop loving you
I just cant stop loving you (no, will do)
And if I stop
Then tell me just what will I do
I just can't stop loving you

First single released July 20, 1987 from Michael Jackson's seventh studio album "Bad" released August 31, 1987 on Epic Records. The Spanish and French versions were included in Bad 25. Written by MJ and produced by MJ and Quincy Jones. Single debuted at #37 on US Billboard Hot 100 Singles.
Track was covered by Gloria Estefan & James Ingram in 2001 for Michael Jackson's 30th Anniversary Special and by Finn and Rachel during Glee's Michael Jackson Tribute Episode aired in 2012.


Michael Jackson - website
Siedah Garrett - website | Facebook | YouTube | @siedahgarrett

Bad:
01. Bad
02. The Way You Make Me Feel
03. Speed Demon
04. Liberian Girl
05. Just Good Friends (ft. Stevie Wonder)
06. Another Part of Me
07. Man in the Mirror
08. I Just Can't Stop Loving You (ft. Siedah Garrett)
09. Dirty Diana
10. Smooth Criminal
11. Leave Me Alone