Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Lyrics: Sied van Riel & Adina Butar - 8 Decades



8 Decades
Sied van Riel & Adina Butar


Now I'm going home cause you left me with a poisoned heart
I'm obsessed with you, but I'll leave you in the dark
Skin on skin with him and your face running through my head
Feels so guilty, not! Feels so good instead.

This is mad love, it's like nothing I've felt before
This is mad love, on and on
Mad love, it's like nothing I've felt before
This is mad love, on and on

Lyrics courtesy of Sied van Riel. Track was played on A State Of Trance 467 aired January 9, 2014. The original mix (non-vocal) is included in "Pure Trance Vol. 2" mixed by Solarstone and Giuseppe Ottaviani and was released October 28, 2013 on Black Hole Recordings. It was also included in "Rielism 2" released December 16, 2013. Single will be released on Go On Air Recordings with a Matt Davey Remix

Sied van Riel - website | Facebook | G+ | IMEEM | MySpace | SoundCloud | @siedvanriel
Adina Butar - website | Facebook | @adinabutar

8 Decades:
8 Decades (Original Vocal Mix)
8 Decades (Matt Davey Remix)
8 Decades (Original Mix)