Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Lyrics: Tensnake ft. Nile Rodgers & Fiora - Love Sublime



Love Sublime
Tensnake ft. Nile Rodgers & Fiora


Did you perfume in the dark?
Falling far from what you thought
When you'll wonder if we had
All in all the reasons stop

Don't wake me
I feel it
Our love sublime
Chemistry
Are you drawn to me?
Our love sublime

Keep your rhythm in the dark
Whispering words inside my head
Spoke last night until it's dark
Scheming thoughts of what you said

You'll hear me say

Chorus
Don't wake me
I feel it
Our love sublime
Chemistry
Are you drawn to me?
Our love sublime
Repeat 2x

Our love sublime
Our love sublime

Chorus
Don't wake me
I feel it
Our love sublime
Chemistry
Are you drawn to me?
Our love sublime

Our love sublime
Our love sublime

Single will be release on March 9, 2014. Track will be part of Tensnake's debut album "Glow" to be released March 11, 2014



Tensnake - website | Facebook | Instagram | SoundCloud | Tumblr | YouTube | @tensnake
Nile Rodgers - website | Facebook
Fiora Cutler - website | Facebook | MySpace | SoundCloud | Tumblr | YouTube | @FIORAmusic


Glow:
01. First Song
02. Love Sublime (ft. Nile Rodgers & Fiora)
03. Feel Of Love (Tensnake & Jacques Lu Cont ft. Jamie Lidell)
04. No Colour
05. Ten Minutes
06. Kill The Time (ft. Fiora)
07. Selfish (ft. Jeremy Glenn)
08. Good Enough To keep (ft. Nile Rodgers & Fiora)
09. Holla
10. Listen Everybody (ft. Fiora)
11. See Right Through (ft. Fiora)
12. No Relief (ft. Fiora)
13. Things Left To Say
14. 58 BPM (ft. Fiora)
15. Last Song