Friday, January 10, 2014

Lyrics: Trance Arts ft. Claire Willis - All I Need To Know



All I Need To Know
Trance Arts ft. Claire Willis


I call your name but you don't hear me
You seem so far away but yet you are so near
I tried to reach but you don't feel me
I need to find another way

There's still a part of me that will never let you go
You surround me; I know your all I need to know
When we're together, I find it hard to let you go
Maybe you're all I need to know

I know your all I need to know

Maybe you're all I need to know

Lyrics courtesy of Claire Willis. Single released August 10, 2009 on Unearthed Recordings with remixes by Dereck Recay, Thomas Coastline, Osip, Chris Turner and Rob Miller.

Trance Arts - website | Facebook | MySpace | YouTube | @Trance_Arts
Claire Willis - Facebook | MySpace | @Claire_Willis__

All I Need To Know (Vocal Mixes):
All I Need To Know (Original Mix)
All I Need To Know (Dereck Recay Remix)
All I Need To Know (Thomas Coastline Remix)
All I Need To Know (Osip Remix)
All I Need To Know (Chris Turner Remix)
All I Need To Know (Rob Miller Remix)