Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Lyrics: Wankelmut & Emma Louise - My Head Is A Jungle



My Head Is A Jungle
Wankelmut & Emma Louise


In a dark room we fight
Make up for our lost
I've been thinking, thinking bout you, bout us
And we're moving, slow
Our hearts beat, so fast
I've been dreaming, dreaming about you, bout us

Hey, hey, hey, hey
My head is a jungle, jungle
My head is a jungle, jungle

You're speaking, soft
To the pain in your eyes
I've feeling, feeling for you, my love

And our bodies, bout time
Our shadows will dance
I've been aching, aching for you, my love,

My head is a jungle, jungle
My head is a jungle, jungle
My head is a jungle, jungle
My head

My life is what the side, for the side never meant to be
Heard in the songs, heard in the songs
And I'm complicated, you don't get me, I have trouble
Understanding myself, understanding myself
My life is what the side, for the side never meant to be
Heard in the songs, heard in the songs
Heard in the songs, heard in the songs
And I'm complicated, you don't get me, I have trouble
Understanding myself, understanding myself

My head is a jungle, jungle
My head is a jungle, jungle
My head is a jungle, jungle
My head.

Single released January 18, 2013 on Poesie Musik with remixes by Kasper Bjorke and Solee. Single was released again on March 8, 2013 with remixes by Gui Boratto.



Wankelmut - website | Facebook | SoundCloud
Emma Louise -

My Head Is A Jungle (POM003):
My Head Is A Jungle (Original Mix)
My Head Is A Jungle (Kasper Bjorke Liquid Lips Remix)
My Head Is A Jungle (Solee Remix)

After his groundbreaking European-wide hit remix of Asaf Avidans Reckoning Song / One Day the Berlin DJ & Producer Wankelmut releases his debut single on Get Physical Music / Poesie Musik. With the great Australian singer Emma Louise by his side, he presents "My Head Is A Jungle" for a January 2013 release. Wankelmut takes his One Day sound to another level and delivers a powerful 124 BPM tech house groover with nice added guitar and vocal elements that make this an easy recogniseable Must Have Tune for 2013. Denmarks finest Kasper Bjoerke also produces a great remix, giving the track his unique disco fuelled neo-house. For the next remix, Germany based producer Solee gives us his own approach, adding a solid techno house crossover flavour with great peaktime elements.


My Head Is A Jungle (POM005):
My Head Is A Jungle (Extended Vocal Mix)
My Head Is A Jungle (Gui Boratto Remix)
My Head Is A Jungle (Gui Boratto Dub Mix)

In January we brought you a fantastic joint effort of Australias Emma Louise and Wankelmut, 'My Head Is A Jungle - Part 1', marking the young Berliner's second official production. Now we laid the track in Gui Boratto's hands, and the two remixes he came back with is nothing short of phenomenal. First up on 'My Head Is A Jungle - Part 2' is the 'Extended Vocal Mix' by Wankelmut himself, adding not only length but also the sweet vocal sounds of Emma Louise for your pleasure. This mix adds depth to the original, making the dance floor even hotter than before. Gui Boratto decides to open with a straightforward beat in his remix, laying thick bass lines down and adding even more funk to the mix. The result is an absolute dance floor killer in every way. The dub mix deepens the whole track, taking it into underground territory. The grime is laid on thicker and the vibe is dirtier than before while clearly taking a few cues from the Nu Disco scene. A beautiful interpretation, completing another wonderful remix package on Poesie