Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Lyrics: Dennis Sheperd & Cold Blue & Ana Criado - Every Word



Every Word
Dennis Sheperd & Cold Blue ft. Ana Criado


See the sun fade on the floor
Talking to my shadow
Takes me far away

I remember, remember, remember
When all was still unsaid

See the light shine on the door
Framing all I wanted
Takes me far away

I remember, remember
When words would come together

Now every word
Feels like a bridge I cannot cross
Feels like a cross I'll never bare
Nothings right at this cost
All is left, though it's lost

Now every word
Feels like a bridge I cannot cross
Feels like a cross I'll never bare
Nothings right
Nothings right
When all is left behind

Lyrics courtesy of Sir Adrian. Single released February 3, 2014 exclusive on Beatport on How Trance Works.



Dennis Sheperd - website | Facebook | YouTube | @DennisSheperd
Cold Blue - website | Facebook | G+ | MySpace | @Cold_Blue
Ana Criado - Facebook | YouTube | @anacriadomusic

Every Word (HTW0005):
Every Word (Club Mix)
Every Word (Club Dub)

Succeeding their club mix, Dennis Sheperd & Cold Blue came up with a massive uplifting remix of "Every Word". Energy, big chords and beauty are the key ingredients showing they're not afraid of 138.

Following up on "Fallen Angel" one of vocal trance's biggest records, Dennis Sheperd, Cold Blue and Ana Criado combined their forces once again to create another brilliant release. Ana Criado has been one of the world's finest trance vocalist for some time now. Add Dennis Sheperd & Cold Blue in the mix and you've got yourself a pearl.
"Every Word" goes without saying. Ana's vocals are gold and the energetic chords push the track to platinum. All of this, combined with the beautiful lyrics, provides you with a release that you just have to experience.

"Dennis Sheperd & Cold Blue & Ana Criado - Every Word" will be one of How Trance Works' golden records.