Saturday, February 15, 2014

Lyrics: Jason Derulo ft. 2 Chainz - Talk Dirty



Talk Dirty
Jason Derulo ft. 2 Chainz


Jason
Jason Derulo
Get jazzy on me

I'm that flight that you get on, international
First class seat on my lap girl, riding comfortable
'Cause I know what the girl them need, New York to Haiti
I got lipstick stamps on my passport, you make it hard to leave

Been around the world, don't speak the language
But your booty don't need explaining
All I really need to understand is
When you talk dirty to me
Talk dirty to me
Talk dirty to me
Talk dirty to me
Get jazzy on me

You know the words to my songs
No habla Inglés
Our conversations ain't long
But you know what is
I know what the girl them want, London to Taiwan
I got lipstick stamps on my passport
I think I need a new one

Been around the world, don't speak the language
But your booty don't need explaining
All I really need to understand is
When you talk dirty to me
Talk dirty to me
Talk dirty to me
Talk dirty to me

(Uno) met a friend in Rio
(Dos) she was all on me yo
(Tres) we can ménage a three tho
(Quatro) Oh yeah

2 Chainz:
Dos Cadenas, closed to genius
Sold out arenas, you can suck my p***s
Gilbert Arenas, guns on deck
Chest to chest, tongue on neck
International oral s*x
Every picture I take I pose a threat
Bought a jet, what you expect?
Her p***y's so good, I bought her a pet
Anyway, every day I'm trying to get to it
Got it saved in my phone, under big booty
Anyway, every day I'm trying to get to it
Got it saved in my phone, under big booty

Been around the world, don't speak the language
But your booty don't need explaining
All I really need to understand is
When you talk dirty to me
Talk dirty to me
Talk dirty to me
Talk dirty to me
Get jazzy on me

What? I don't understand!

Lyrics courtesy of Jason Derulo. Third single released January 7, 2014 from his third studio album Tattoos, released September 20, 2013 on Beluga Heights and Warner Bros. Records.

Jason Derulo - website | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | @jasonderulo
2 Chainz - website | Facebook | Keek | Tumblr | YouTube | @2chainz

Tattoos:
01. Jason Derulo - The Other Side
02. Jason Derulo ft. 2 Chainz - Talk Dirty
03. Jason Derulo - Marry Me
04. Jason Derulo - Tattoo
05. Jason Derulo - Trumpets
06. Jason Derulo ft. Jordin Sparks - Vertigo
07. Jason Derulo ft. Pitbull - Fire
08. Jason Derulo ft. The Game - Side Fx
09. Jason Derulo - Stupid Love
10. Jason Derulo - With the Lights On
11. Jason Derulo - Rest of Our Life