Monday, February 10, 2014

Lyrics: Jerome Isma-Ae & Justin Michael ft. Novi - Awaken



Awaken
Jerome Isma-Ae & Justin Michael ft. Novi


Burned a hole inside
Buried me alive
I've now awaken

Burned a hole inside
Buried me alive
I've now awaken

Your hands are stained with red
You stole my heart again
I won't forgive your Sins...
You left me pale within

Update (02/12/14) - Thanks much to Justin Michael for sending me the correct lyrics.
Single released November 11, 2013 on Jee Productions.




Jerome Isma-Ae - website | Blogger | Facebook | SoundCloud | YouTube | @JeromeIsmaAe
Justin Michael - website | Facebook | SoundCloud | YouTube | @djjustinmichael
Novi - website | Facebook | YouTube | @NoviOfficial

Awaken (JEE033):
Awaken (Original Mix)

Armada Music gives a very warm welcome to Jee Productions, the successful label of Jerome Isma- Ae. The label has come a long way since its launch in 2004 and continues to live up to its reputation with the release of ‘Awaken’.

A collaboration of Jerome and LA-based producer Justin Michael, and a mighty fine one indeed.

Dark sounds and techy, rough edges give this prog-house tune a dirty, deep push, a perfect play for the 4AM moments in the underground clubs and the prime time killer at any festival.

‘Awaken’ feat. Novi provides an excellent kick-off to Jee Production’s addition on Armada Music.