Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Lyrics: Johan de Kock & Stefan Viljoen ft. Nanje Nowack - Silence



Silence
Johan de Kock & Stefan Viljoen ft. Nanje Nowack


Never seen the sky so blue
Never seen your lies so true
Gazing for eternity
I'm underneath the ecstasy
It never seems to go away
Never seem to wonder why
It's always in the air but I am so blinded

Silent, I'm silent
Awake from silence without you
Quiet, I'm quiet
I'm quiet when I'm next to you

Never seen your darkest stare
Never seen your darkest air
Staring at your nothingness
Am I falling or am I here?
Ever wondered why I fear?
Better than the days before
You're always in the air but I am so mindless

Lyrics courtesy of Nanje Nowack. Single released June 10, 2013 on Above All Records with a remix by Denis Sender. A Remix package will be release November 4 with remixes by Tommy Johnson, Noadja, Alexander One and Johan De Kock. The Tommy Johnson Remix has been played three straight times on A State of Trance (634-636) and was voted the Future Favorite on episode 635.





Johan de Kock - website | Facebook | MixCloud | SoundCloud | @_johandekock
Stefan Viljoen - website | Facebook | G+ | @Stefan_Viljoen
Nanje Nowack - Facebook | MySpace | SoundCloud | @Nanje_Nowack

Silence (AAR031):
Silence (Original Mix)
Silence (Denis Sender Remix)

Silence (AAR042):
Silence (Tommy Johnson Remix)
Silence (Noadja's Sunrise Remix)
Silence (Alexander One Remix)
Silence (Johan De Kock's 138 Remix)

Johan de Kock and Stefan Viljoen produced several tracks together with their release for In Trance we Trust as a highlight. For this release their team is extended with Nanje Nowack. Her beautiful vocals plus the South African sound, showcased by Johan and Stefan, make this track a stunning Vocal Trance Master piece.

After the success of the Original mix and the Denis Sender remix we release this remix packages with remixes by Tommy Johnson, Noadja, Alexander One and an uplifting remix by Johan de Kock.