Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Lyrics: R3hab & NERVO & Ummet Ozcan - Revolution



Revolution
R3hab & NERVO & Ummet Ozcan


I got a love that keeps on fighting
It keeps on
I got a heart that keeps on trying
It keeps on
We got this plan it keeps evolving
It keeps on
Even when our hope is broken
We keep on

People
There’s so much for us to prove
So keep on
There’s so much for us to do
Cause we could start a revolution
You and me
I say start revolution
Just you and me
Start revolution
People start revolution

I got a love that keeps on fighting
It keeps on
I got a heart that keeps on trying
It keeps on
People tell me what you gonna do
So keep on

Show me what you gonna choose
Cause we could start revolution
You and me
Lets say we start revolution
Just you and me
Start revolution
Just you and me
Start revolution
People start revolution

Single released January 6, 2014 on Spinnin Records



R3hab - website | Facebook | Instagram | MySpace | SoundCloud | YouTube | @djr3hab
NERVO - website | Facebook | G+ | Instagram | YouTube | @NERVOMUSIC
Ummet Ozcan - website | Facebook | Last.fm | MySpace | SoundCloud | YouTube | @UmmetOzcan

Revolution (SP799):
Revolution (Vocal Mix)

This is a big one! An all-star cast consisting of R3hab, NERVO and Ummet Ozcan present one of the biggest club hits of the last months. Revolution is one of those tracks that screams dance floor as well as radio. In addition to extremely powerful production this Vocal Mix boasts mesmerizing vocals by the NERVO sisters. Join the Revolution NOW!