Saturday, March 29, 2014

Lyrics: Cold Rush & Danny Claire - Gravity



Gravity
Cold Rush & Danny Claire


Breathe you in here tonight
Breathe you out
You're the most addictive drug

Bring me closer you
here tonight
Drowning but I feel alive

The more I tried to run
the more you pull me back
I'm feeling under the gun
from walking on the wrong track

The rush takes me away
and you make me stay
I can't walk away
You are, like gravity

The more I tried to run
the more you pull me back
I'm feeling under the gun
from walking on the wrong track

The rush takes me away
and you make me stay
I can't walk away
You are, like gravity

Single released March 17, 2014 exclusively on Beatport. Single will be released in all other stores on March 31, 2014 on Digital Society Recordings.



Cold Rush - Facebook | @ColdRushMusic
Danny Claire - website | Facebook | SoundCloud | YouTube | @DannyClaireLive

Gravity (DIGISOC072P):
Gravity (Original Mix)

Rapidly becoming one of the most sought after European Trance duos, Cold Rush team up this time with talented Romanian vocalist, Danny Claire for an epic outing on Digital Society Recordings - 'Gravity'.

The breakdown is where Danny's gorgeous vocal holds the focus on an utterly atmospheric sound bed. The drop from this on fire production team is second to none as it unleashes its huge sidechained bassline and soaring pads with beautiful melodies which all make this track definitely destined for dancefloor mayhem.

A sublime release from this prolific pair on Digital Society Recordings!