Monday, March 24, 2014

Lyrics: Felix Cartal ft. Chloe Angelides - Ready For Love



Ready For Love
Felix Cartal ft. Chloe Angelides


Drunk off of you tonight
I'm waiting for the day,
I'm waiting for the day that I can,
Fall into you and I
So take me by surprise so take me by surprise

Cause the thought inside my mind
Brings me to a natural high
Got this faded feeling right and I’m here to stay, and I’m here
Run into the wild I am ready for your love
Jump into the wild I am ready for, I am ready for

I am ready for love

I want you closer now
If only for tonight , if only for tonight so can you
Show me what you’re all about
And take me by surprise and take me by surprise

Cause the thought inside my mind
Brings me to a natural high
Got this faded feeling right and I’m here to stay, and I’m here
Run into the wild I am ready for your love
Jump into the wild I am ready for, I am ready for
I am ready for love

Lyrics courtesy of Felix Cartel (https://felixcartal.exposure.so/ready-for-love). Single released March 18, 2014 on Dim Mak Records
Update (07/16/14) - The Remixes released July 15 with remixes by Chardy, Tai, Steve James and Matt Zanardo



Felix Cartal - website | Facebook | SoundCloud | @felixcartal
Chloe Angelides - YouTube | @chloeangelides

Ready For Love (888608618854):
Ready for Love (Original Mix)


Ready For Love, The Remixes (812339020525):
Ready For Love (Chardy Remix)
Ready For Love (TAI Club Remix)
Ready For Love (Steve James Remix)
Ready For Love (Matt Zanardo Remix)
Ready for Love (Original Mix)