Friday, March 21, 2014

Lyrics: JES - Same Mistake


Same Mistake
JES


You had me hanging on for years
I've so much to say
Twisting circles on the truth
Its as clear as day
I never asked for much
But I only wanted you
I gave everything I have inside
But nothing would do
You ain't ever gonna change
And it will always be this way
And I won't make
The same mistake
again

This is what I need to face
Old habits are hard to break
I won't make the same mistake again

And now I finally reached the point of no return
It took a lot of heartache and pain
For me to learn
That life is just too short to fake
And we're all wrong
And I don't need to be afraid
of moving on
You ain't ever gonna change
And it will always be this way
And I won't make the same mistake
again

This is what I need to face
Old habits are hard to break
I won't make the same mistake again

Lyrics courtesy of JES. Track is part of JES' album "High Glow" released March 2010 on Magik Muzik.

JES - website | Facebook | FriendFeed | Last.fm | MySpace | Tumblr | Vimeo | Wordpress | YouTube | @official_jes

Tracklist (MM CD 16):
01. JES - Awaken
02. JES - Closer
03. JES - Such A Long Time
04. JES - Fame
05. JES - Half Way Gone
06. JES - Lovesong
07. JES - Do You Love Me
08. JES - High Glow
09. JES - It's Too Late
10. JES - Where You Are
11. JES - Same Mistake
12. JES - Medicine
13. JES - See Through
14. JES - Unleash The Beat
15. JES - All Night
16. JES - Years And Years (Digital Bonus Track)