Sunday, March 9, 2014

Lyrics: Laidback Luke & Project 46 ft. Collin Mcloughlin - Collide



Collide
Laidback Luke & Project 46 ft. Collin Mcloughlin


Never happens like they told me
It seems a chapter here is missing
Through this storm I am the stronger
Now I follow where you live

Open your eyes
here I stay beside you
Open your mind
take me where our love collide
Take me back

Open your eyes
here I stay beside you
Open your mind
take me where our love collide

Where this love collides
Through this storm I am the stronger
Now I follow where you live

Open your eyes
here I stand beside you
Open your mind
take me where our love collide
Repeat

Take me...

Open your eyes
here I stay and beside you
Open your mind
take me where our love collide

Take me where our love collide

Single released January 27, 2014 on Mixmash Records.



Laidback Luke - website | Facebook | Hyves | MySpace | SoundCloud | YouTube | @LaidbackLuke
Project 46 - website | Facebook | SoundCloud | @djproject46
Collin Mcloughlin - website | Facebook | SoundCloud | YouTube | @mcloughlinmusic

Collide (MIXMA146):
Collide (Original Mix)