Friday, April 18, 2014

Lyrics: Kenneth Thomas & Chad Cisneros ft. Keo Nozari - Breakthrough

)

Breakthrough
Kenneth Thomas & Chad Cisneros ft. Keo Nozari


I had a plan to stay
Safe from harm
A barricade around my heart
Sweet, I see sin and all
Protected court
All I've known a life alone

No one could get in
I didn't feel you there
You 6x

Ooh...
When I need you
You breakthrough
To my surprise the ice is thawing

Ooh...
When I'm near you
I breakthrough
And all the walls they keep on falling
Through

Through the winding maze
The dark and haze
You never get to climb the gate
Light onto my love and life
Found your way in
With one touch upon my skin

And pass the lock and key
Shy as the ecstasy
Of you, you, you
You 3x

Ooh...
When I need you
You breakthrough
To my surprise the ice is thawing
Ooh...
When I'm near you
I breakthrough
And all the walls they keep on falling

Break
I let go
Lose my fear

Single released February 18, 2009 on Curvve Recordings with remixes by Oliver Smith, Noel Sanger and Vinny Troia.

Kenneth Thomas - website | Facebook | SoundCloud | @djkenneththomas
Chad Cisneros - Facebook | @TritonalChad
Keo Nozari - website | Facebook | YouTube | @keonozari

Breakthrough (CR046):
Breakthrough (Original Mix)
Breakthrough (Oliver Smith Remix)
Breakthrough (Noel Sanger Vocal Mix)
Breakthrough (Vinny Troia Remix)