Monday, May 5, 2014

Lyrics: Above & Beyond ft. Alex Vargas - Sticky Fingers



Sticky Fingers
Above & Beyond ft. Alex Vargas


We painted the picture you want
I wanted it too
But now there's something that I
would like you to do

Get your sticky fingers out of my head
Get your sticky fingers out of my head

It's not that I'm ungrateful for
The chance to dream and then explore
But your elegant dinosaur limbs
Are still willfully bruising my skin

Get your sticky fingers out of my head
Get your sticky fingers out of my head
Get your sticky fingers out of my head (get your sticky fingers out of my head)
Get your sticky fingers out of my head (get your sticky fingers out of my head)
Get your sticky fingers out of my head (get your sticky fingers out of my head)
Get your sticky fingers out of my head (get your sticky fingers out of my head)

Single will be released May 19, 2014 on Anjunabeats
Update (01/22/15): Track is part of Above & Beyond's fourth studio album "We Are All We Need" released January 19, 2015 on Anjunabeats.


Above and Beyond - website | Bebo | Facebook | G+ | iTunes | MySpace | Ping | SoundCloud | YouTube | @AboveandBeyond
Alex Vargas - https://www.facebook.com/alexvargasofficial


We Are All We Need (ANJCD043D):
01. Above & Beyond - Quieter Is Louder
02. Above & Beyond ft. Zoë Johnston - We're All We Need
03. Above & Beyond ft. Alex Vargas - Blue Sky Action
04. Above & Beyond ft. Zoë Johnston - Peace Of Mind
05. Above & Beyond ft. Gemma Hayes - Counting Down The Days
06. Above & Beyond ft. Alex Vargas - Sticky Fingers
07. Above & Beyond - Hello (Album Mix)
08. Above & Beyond ft. Justine Suissa - Little Something
09. Above & Beyond ft. Alex Vargas - All Over The World
10. Above & Beyond ft. Zoë Johnston - Fly To New York
11. Above & Beyond ft. Alex Vargas - Making Plans
12. Above & Beyond - Out Of Time
13. Above & Beyond - Excuses
14. Above & Beyond ft. Zoë Johnston - Save Me
15. Above & Beyond ft. Alex Vargas - Sink The Lighthouse
16. Above & Beyond ft. Zoë Johnston - Treasure