Friday, May 9, 2014

Lyrics: Holden & Thompson - Nothing



Nothing
James Holden ft. Julie Thompson


Don't you know it's gone, too wrong
Early warning
How could it have come to this
We're dying trying

It's a long way down
But no one in this crowd
Can stop me from hitting the ground

Cause now I've got, nothing to hold the falling
So how can I survive this sinking feeling?

Tell me that there's more than this
Rocky morning
Cause you got the best there is
And I want nothing
It's a long way down
But no one in this crowd
Can stop me from hitting the ground

Cause now I've got nothing to hold the falling
So how can I survive this sinking feeling

Cause now I've got nothing to hold the falling
So how can I survive this sinking feeling

Tell me that there's more than this
Rocky morning
Cause you got the best there is
and I want nothing

Single was released in January 10, 2003 on Loaded Records. Remix packaged was released in 2009 with remixes by MYNC and Silver City.

James Holden - website | @mrjamesholden
Julie Thompson - website | Facebook | MySpace | YouTube | @juliethompsonuk

Nothing (Load098D):
Nothing (Edit)
Nothing (93 Returning Mix)
Nothing
Nothing (Dub)
Nothing (Accapella)
Nothing (Instrumental)


Nothing (Remixes) (LOAD 098 Z):
Nothing (Laid Remix)
Nothing (Laid Dub)
Nothing (MYNC Project Variation Dub)

Nothing (LOAD 098DD):
Nothing (MYNC Vocal Mix)
Nothing (Silver City Remix)
Nothing (Silver City Dub)
Nothing (MYNC Dub)
Nothing (Silver City Remix Edit)