Friday, May 30, 2014

Lyrics: Store N Forward & Frontliners - I'll Be There



I'll Be There
Store N Forward & Frontliners


Your eyes are staring into space
You're motionless, just lying here
And your knees are weak
For you, it's a nameless disaster
But I am here, and I will be
We don't need to speak at all

I wait to kiss your brow in your doorways
Just let me go
I give you this one kiss
I give you this one kiss
And I'll be there

I'll be there
I'll be there
Don't look back

I'll be there
No looking back
Repeat 2x

I wait to
Kiss your brow
I give you this one kiss

I'll be there
No looking back
Repeat 2x

Single released May 26, 2008 on Selective Progressive with remixes by Vadim Soloviev, Allan O'Marshall, Reminder and Hammer & Amboss.

Store N Forward - website | Facebook | MySpace | SoundCloud | @storenforward
Frontliners - website | Facebook | MixCloud | SoundCloud | @Passenger_75

I'll Be There (SELP006)
I'll Be There (Original Mix)
I'll Be There (Vadim Soloviev Remix)
I'll Be There (Allan O'Marshall Remix)
I'll Be There (Reminder Remix)
I'll Be There (Hammer & Amboss Remix)