Story Of My Life
Andy Moor ft. Carrie Skipper
I go and smile at the rain
Walking home again
I'm searching around for halos, and flower bed
Finding roses again
Still I need a helping hand
I need another favour
and I might have..
I played it so courageous
Don't wanna be alone
Waiting till grace unfolds
I got to know all of the reasons why
You're the highlight of my life
I found the time to ask the question why
You're the story of my life.
I picture you, mysterious and bold
A ruler of my heart, and keeper of my soul
I'am wondering why aren't you near
I waited for a start
I've waited for you here
14th single from Andy Moor's debut album "Zero Point One" released July 2012 and one of the three tracks with vocals by Carrie Skipper.
Andy Moor - website | Facebook | Flickr | G+ | iTunes | MySpace | SoundCloud | YouTube | Moor Music | @djandymoor
Carrie Skipper - Discogs | MySpace
01. Andy Moor - Atmospherica
02. Andy Moor - November Morning
03. Andy Moor ft. Nicole McKenna - Please Forgive Me
04. Andy Moor ft. Meredith Call - Undeserved
05. Andy Moor & Daniel Paul Davis - Ordinary People
06. Andy Moor & Ashley Wallbridge ft. Gabriela - World To Turn
07. Andy Moor & Betsie Larkin - Love Again
08. Andy Moor & Carrie Skipper - Elysian Fields
09. Andy Moor ft. Sue McLaren - Trespass
10. Andy Moor ft. Hysteria! - Leave Your World Behind
11. Andy Moor ft. Jessica Sweetman - In Your Arms
12. Andy Moor & Orkidea - Orbithing
13. Andy Moor ft. Carrie Skipper - Tora's Angel
14. Andy Moor ft. Carrie Skipper - Story Of My Life
15. Andy Moor ft. Jeza - Don't Sound The Alarm
16. Andy Moor - K Ta
17. Andy Moor ft. Stine Grove - Time Will Tell
18. Andy Moor ft. Slimmie - Turning Me On
19. Andy Moor - Zero Point One (Full Continuous DJ Mix)
After 15 years of exploring musical boundaries and establishing himself as one of the most innovative electronic music producers today, Andy Moor will finally release his long-awaited debut album Zero Point One on July 6.
Zero Point One is packed with 18 thought-provoking, original tracks and each one offers a unique glimpse into the creative process of a self-proclaimed perfectionist. From deep, mysterious ambient to melodic trance and vocal melodies, across the spectrum to rocking break beats and the thick bass of progressive, Andy Moor has fused his beloved sound into a complete package of timeless productions.
"I felt like the number 'zero point one' was equivalent to the process of making this album," says Andy. "It's an intriguing number because it is so small, yet so much bigger than zero. I had been writing the album for many years, but as I was nearing the end, I decided to scrap the older tracks and start over with new ones. So this version of the album contains tracks made in the last six months, despite the entire process taking years."
The wait will be well worth it for fans anticipating new sounds from the Grammy-nominated producer and DJ. Zero Point One features collaborations with some of the most recognizable vocalists and producers in EDM, including Meredith Call, Sue McLaren, Betsie Larkin, Carrie Skipper, Ashley Wallbridge and Orkidea. Sure to be treasured for years to come, Andy believes that with every listen, a new appreciation and context for the music will emerge.
"I feel my music normally takes a few listens to fully appreciate. Reflect on the album from a different perspective and you'll have a different understanding each time," he says.
As the mastermind behind so many of today's biggest classics, Andy Moor has delivered a work of art that can only come from years of passion and fans will have no problem wearing out their speakers from keeping Zero Point One on repeat.