Friday, June 13, 2014

Lyrics: Deepsky ft. JES - Talk Like A Stranger



Talk Like A Stranger
Deepsky ft. JES


Its’ been a long time since I’ve seen your face
But I want you to know, no one ever took your place
And the dream is here but I don’t know where
I’m runnin’ around, no time to spare

Hey you look like me but you talk like a stranger
It’s all goin’ deep, deeper than a razor
Closer, out of control
Comin’ from a deeper love

It’s been a long time since I felt I know you
And all of my words, they just seem too wrong, to you
You’re killin’ my dream but I don’t know why
I’m runnin’ around, no time to die

Hey you look like me but you talk like a stranger
It’s all goin’ deep, deeper than a razor
Closer, out of control
My hearts goin’ deeper now

It’s been a long trip and I’m willin’ to show you
Hey that life it can change, but I’ll always know you
You’re holdin’ the key to the other side
And believe if I was risen, the eyes of a child

mmmm…

Hey you look like me but you talk like a stranger
It’s all goin’ deep, deeper than a razor
Closer, out of control

Hey you look like me but you talk like a stranger
It’s all goin’ deep, deeper than a razor
Closer, out of control
My hearts goin’ deeper now

Lyrics courtesy of JES. Single released in June 2004 with remixes by Skylark, Markus Schulz, Sunday Club and Burufunk. The Markus Schulz Mix is included in "Universal Religion 2" released October 11, 2004 on Armada Music.

Deepsky - website
JES - website | Facebook | FriendFeed | Last.fm | MySpace | Tumblr | Vimeo | Wordpress | YouTube | @official_jes

Talk Like A Stranger (YO:008):
Talk Like A Stranger (Original Mix)
Talk Like A Stranger (Markus Schulz Mix)
Talk Like A Stranger (Burufunk Mix)
Talk Like A Stranger (Sunday Club Mix)