Friday, June 13, 2014

Lyrics: Delerium - Fallen



Classic Fridays
Fallen
Delerium


Do you remember me?
I'm just a shadow now
This is where I used to be
Right here beside you

Sometimes I call your name
High on a summer breeze

What I would give
To feel the sunlight on my face
What I would give
To be lost in your embrace

I've fallen from a distant star
Came back, compelled because I love
I'm caught between two different worlds
I long for one more night of love

Do you believe in dreams?
That's how I found you
But I can't be revealed
Till you take a leap of faith

What I would give
To feel the sunlight on my face
What I would give
To be lost in your embrace

I've fallen from a distant star
Came back, compelled because of love
I'm caught between two different worlds
I long for one more night of love

Vocals provided by Rani Kamal aka Rani Kamalesvaran. Track is part of Delerium's album "Chimera" released on June 13, 2003 on Nettwerk. Written by Rani Kamahl, Jamie Muhoberac and Bill Leeb

Delerium - website | YouTube
Rani Kamahl - Discogs

Tracklist:
01. Delerium ft. Zoë Johnston - Love
02. Delerium ft. Jaël - After All
03. Delerium ft. Margaret Far - Just A Dream
04. Delerium ft. Leigh Nash - Run For It
05. Delerium ft. Nerina Pallot - Truly
06. Delerium - Serenity
07. Delerium ft. Rachel Fuller - Touched
08. Delerium ft. Sultana - Forever After
09. Delerium ft. Rani Kamal - Fallen
10. Delerium ft. Leigh Nash - Orbit Of Me
11. Delerium ft. Julee Cruise - Magic
12. Delerium - Eternal Odyssey
13. Delerium ft. Kristy Thirsk - Returning