Friday, June 13, 2014

Lyrics: Delerium ft. Leigh Nash - Run for it



Classic Fridays
Run for it
Delerium ft. Leigh Nash


I can't fight the fighter, I keep losing ground
and I can't hide the hider with you hanging around
I can't and I won't

You better run for your life, love, I'm walking, I'm walking
You better run for your life, love, I'm walking, I'm walking

I can't love a hater, its a losing game
Never love a quitter, you'll get left in the rain

I can't help the helper when my feet are bound
I can't feel you near me if you're not the only sound

You are, you're not
You better run for your life, love, I'm walking, I'm walking
You better count up your reasons, I'm leaving, I'm leaving
You better count up your reasons, I'm leaving, I'm leaving
You better count up your reasons

I'm leaving I'm leaving

How do you like the way it feels when I leave you?
How do you like the way it feels when I leave you?
Leave you

You are, you're not
You better run for your life, love, I'm walking, I'm walking
You better count up your reasons, I'm leaving, I'm leaving
You better count up your reasons, I'm leaving, I'm leaving
You better count up your reasons

Lyrics courtesy of Delerium's website. Written by Leigh Nash. Track is part of Delerium's album "Chimera" released on June 13, 2003 on Nettwerk.
The Single Edit is part of "The Best of Delerium" released September 7, 2004


Delerium - website | Facebook | Flickr | Last.FM | MySpace | YouTube | YouTube | @Delerium
Leigh Nash - Facebook | @leighannenash

Tracklist:
01. Delerium ft. Zoë Johnston - Love
02. Delerium ft. Jaël - After All
03. Delerium ft. Margaret Far - Just A Dream
04. Delerium ft. Leigh Nash - Run For It
05. Delerium ft. Nerina Pallot - Truly
06. Delerium - Serenity
07. Delerium ft. Rachel Fuller - Touched
08. Delerium ft. Sultana - Forever After
09. Delerium ft. Rani Kamal - Fallen
10. Delerium ft. Leigh Nash - Orbit Of Me
11. Delerium ft. Julee Cruise - Magic
12. Delerium - Eternal Odyssey
13. Delerium ft. Kristy Thirsk - Returning