Friday, June 13, 2014

Lyrics: Delerium ft. Zoë Johnston - Love



Classic Fridays
Love
Delerium ft. Zoë Johnston


Evie, my heart is broken in two
Now I feel no sense of certainty
Can there ever be any guarantees in life?
Tell me

You ask yourself what do you know?
I know I'll always love you, baby
And you ask me how I feel about you (and I'll tell you)
I know I'll always love you

Evie, I feel alone and lost
Feel no sense of safety
Can there ever be any guarantees in life?
Tell me
Oh tell me

You ask yourself what do you know?
I know I'll always love you, baby
And you ask me how I feel about you
(And you'll see, you'll see I'll make our dream)
I know I'll always love you

I will take you away from yourself for a while
(Yes I will I'll take you, babe)
Back to each year that I have loved you

Lyrics courtesy of Delerium's website. Lyrics written by Zoë Johnston. Track is part of Delerium's album "Chimera" released on June 13, 2003 on Nettwerk. The Acoustic version is part of "Voice - The Acoustic Collection" released May 5, 2010.

Delerium - website | Facebook | Flickr | Last.FM | MySpace | YouTube | YouTube | @Delerium
Zoë Johnston - website | Facebook | MySpace

Tracklist:
01. Delerium ft. Zoë Johnston - Love
02. Delerium ft. Jaël - After All
03. Delerium ft. Margaret Far - Just A Dream
04. Delerium ft. Leigh Nash - Run For It
05. Delerium ft. Nerina Pallot - Truly
06. Delerium - Serenity
07. Delerium ft. Rachel Fuller - Touched
08. Delerium ft. Sultana - Forever After
09. Delerium ft. Rani Kamal - Fallen
10. Delerium ft. Leigh Nash - Orbit Of Me
11. Delerium ft. Julee Cruise - Magic
12. Delerium - Eternal Odyssey
13. Delerium ft. Kristy Thirsk - Returning