Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Lyrics: Space Rockerz & Clybourne - Alive



Alive
Space Rockerz & Clybourne


On a dusty road
We might fall in love
But we might freeze alone

It might break it down
When you hear the sound
Of your heartbeat less

If these are the things we are living for
These are the things I left behind

All these years, all these tears
I cried

I went through all these stages
Invented dreams that disappeared
And life feels so uncertain
When struggles feel so common

Out of the fire and into the wind
A dust will blow across the fields
Who knows where our souls will live

I'm alive
I'm alive
I'm alive
And I need you here
Repeat

I'm alive

I'm alive
I'm alive
I'm alive
And I need you here
Repeat 3x

Update (06/20/14): Lyrics corrected! Thanks to James Littleton!
Single released June 6, 2009 on Aropa Records




Space RockerZ - website | Facebook | MySpace | SoundCloud | @SpaceRockerz
Clybourne - Facebook

Alive (AROPA039):
Alive (Original Mix)

Space Rockerz teamed up with Clybourne to deliver an emotion-filled progressive stormer that’s equally suited to radio and peak-hour club sets.

Uplifting and with a touch of remorse, ‘Alive’ is a small taste of what these talented artists are capable of.