Sunday, June 22, 2014

Lyrics: Yuri Kane ft. Melissa Loretta - Saved You



Saved You
Yuri Kane ft. Melissa Loretta


I can’t make you stay.
When the winds have turned, and your heart is sober.
No I can’t forge a light.
When the questions burn, and we’re starved for answers
Just give me a reason, and I’ll keep a star for dreaming.

Cause, I can’t follow where you are
Though I have crossed a thousands signs.

So find me a why.
Why we’re shaking hands, like we’re starting over.
Am I inside your sky?
The way you stir in mine, when it’s taken over.
But all I’ve discovered, is your world is twelve Decembers.

Cause, I can’t follow where you are
Though I have crossed a thousand signs.

A spinning moon and a fallen sunrise
Obliterates what was almost perfect
We had it all
I watched you come alive.
Was it only in my mind?

Cause I can’t follow, where you are
Though I have crossed a thousand signs
I can’t run to where you fall
Though I have saved you in my mind
Saved you in my mind
I have saved you in my,

I can’t run to where you fall,
Though, though I have saved you

Though I have saved you…

Lyrics courtesy of Melissa Loretta. Single released June 16, 2014 on AVA Recordings.
Update (06/20/14) - Track is included in Andy Moor's "Breaking the Silence Vol. 3" released March 14, 2014 on Armada.




Yuri Kane - website | Facebook | MySpace | VKontakte | Youtube | @YuriKane
Melissa Loretta - website | Beatport | Blogger | Discogs | Facebook | LinkedIn | MySpace | Reverb Nation | SoundCloud | Tumblr | YouTube | @MelissaLoretta

Saved You (AVA087):
Saved You (Original Mix)

Yuri Kane is no stranger to success, with his tunes championed on BBC Radio 1, A State of Trance, Club Life, and the largest dance music radio station in Russia.

Melissa Loretta and Kane worked together before on the successful track ‘Daylight’, and ‘Saved You’ will be yet another huge tune for the pair.



Breaking The Silence (ARDI3450):

CD 1:
01. Judah ft. Kailin - This Moment (Radio Edit)
02. Shawn Mitiska & Sedi - Double Tap (Original Mix)
03. Andy Moor & Betsie Larkin - Love Again (LTN Radio Edit)
04. Anry - Serene Sky (Radio Edit)
05. DNS Project - Latitude (Radio Edit)
06. Space RockerZ - Weapons Hot (Radio Edit)
07. Kerry Leva - Proud (Juventa Remix)
08. Norin & Rad - Thundercat (Original Mix Edit)
09. The Madison - Getting Closer (Radio Edit)
10. Masoud ft. Aneym - No More (Radio Edit)
11. Yuri Kane ft. Melissa Loretta - Saved You (Radio Edit)
12. PROFF & Boom Jinx - Blue Angel (Fon.Leman Remix)
13. Speed Limits - Remember The Good Times (Radio Edit)
14. LTN ft. Christina Novelli - Feeling Like Yeah (Radio Edit)

CD 2:
01. Boom Jinx & Judah - Please Believe Me (Radio Edit)
02. Andy Moor - Fade To Light (Radio Edit)
03. Fatum - Accelerate (Radio Edit)
04. Charlotte Courage - Perverse (Original Mix)
05. Solarstone - Solarcoaster (Protoculture Radio Edit)
06. Masoud ft. Alexandra Badoi - Where Is The Sunrise (Radio Edit)
07. Tenishia & Andy Moor - Words Untold (Tenishia Radio Edit)
08. Andy Moor - I Be (Radio Edit)
09. Sunny Lax - Marvel (Original Mix)
10. Alex M.O.R.P.H. & Zara Taylor - Human (Radio Edit)
11. The Madison - Sakhoe (Radio Edit)
12. Eximinds ft. Chloe - Rescue Me (Radio Edit)
13. Mike Saint-Jules & Stine Grove - Wasteland (Radio Edit)
14. Somna & Yang ft. Noire Lee - Not Afraid (Radio Edit)
15. Tenishia - Benedictus (Radio Edit)
16. Sean Murphy - Monster (Radio Edit)