Saturday, July 12, 2014

Lyrics: Benny Benassi ft. Gary Go - Let This Last Forever



Let This Last Forever
Benny Benassi ft. Gary Go


Lights blur in the sky
the sun's starting to die
as we're coming to life

A rapture for the fade
no fear we are brave
this night's gonna save us

When the wind in your hair
I just stare
for a second I don't care
I just stare

As the sun lit sand slips through my hands I think
let this last forever
Let this last forever

Let this last forever
Let this last forever

Fall back to the ground
spellbound by the sound
surrender me now

No need to be scared
True love's gonna get us there
and startle the world around us

As the sun lit sand slips through my hands I think
let this last forever
Let this last forever

Let this last forever
Let this last forever

As the sun lit sand slips through my hands I think
let this last forever
Let this last forever

When the winds in your hair
I just stare

Single released June 17, 2014 on Ultra Records.



Benny Benassi - website | Beatport | Facebook | iTunes | SoundCloud | YouTube | @bennybenassi
Gary Co - website | Facebook | SoundCloud | Tumblr | YouTube | @garygo

Let This Last Forever (UL5351):
Let This Last Forever feat. Gary Go (Extended)