Sunday, July 20, 2014

Lyrics: Cosmic Gate & Kristina Antuna - Alone



Alone
Cosmic Gate & Kristina Antuna


Can't breathe cause you're like a wave crashing down on me
You leave and every single step takes a part of me
Your love is a mark on my history
When you leave every single step takes a part of me

Slow down, can you feel this place here is holy ground?
Don't know who I'm gonna be if you're not around
Your love is the best that I ever found
Don't know who I'm gonna be if you're not around

I don't wanna meet somebody new
I'm not gonna start getting over you
If you won't take me home I'll be alone, be alone
Cause you're the only one that's on my mind
And other things are a waste of time
If you won't take me home I'll be alone, be alone

Track is part of Cosmic Gate's album "Start To Feel" released June 27, 2014 on Wake Your Mind Records and Armada Music.
Update (11/13/14) - Official music video added




Cosmic Gate - website | Facebook | MySpace | SoundCloud | YouTube | @CosmicGate
Kristina Antuna - Facebook | Instagram | @KristinaAntuna

Start To Feel (ARMA387):
01. Cosmic Gate - Happyness
02. Cosmic Gate with Eric Lumiere - Falling Back
03. Cosmic Gate with Ørjan Nilsen - Fair Game
04. Cosmic Gate with Kristina Antuna - Alone
05. Cosmic Gate with Mike Schmid - No One Can Touch You Now
06. Jerome Isma-Ae with Cosmic Gate - Telefunken
07. Cosmic Gate with Eric Lumiere - Run Away
08. Cosmic Gate with Emma Hewitt - Going Home
09. Cosmic Gate with Sarah Lynn - Sparks After The Sunset
10. Cosmic Gate - Yai
11. Cosmic Gate - So Get Up
12. Cosmic Gate with Jaren - Try
13. Cosmic Gate with Cary Brothers - Start To Feel
14. Cosmic Gate with Alexander Popov & Jannika - Shine Forever
15. Cosmic Gate - Crushed
16. Cosmic Gate with KhoMha - Tormenta