Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Lyrics: Dash Berlin & 3LAU ft. Bright Lights - Somehow



Somehow
Dash Berlin & 3LAU ft. Bright Lights


Somehow someday
I'll move on if it kills me
When the wold stops turning and we dance on the moon

Somehow someday
I'll be fine I'll be okay
When the stars stop burning and the sand turns blue

When I stop loving
When I stop loving
When I stop loving you

Track is part of Dash Berlin's upcoming album "We Are" set to be release August 29, 2014 on Armada Music.
Update (11/12/14) Official music video added




Dash Berlin - website | Facebook | SoundCloud | YouTube | @dashberlin
3LAU - website | Facebook | Instagram | SoundCloud | YouTube | @3lau
Bright Lights - website | Facebook | SoundCloud | YouTube | @brightlights333

We Are:
01. Dash Berlin & Jay Cosmic ft. Collin McLoughlin - Here Tonight
02. Dash Berlin ft. Christon Rigby - Underneath The Sky
03. Dash Berlin & John Dahlb├Ąck ft. BullySongs - Never Let You Go
04. Dash Berlin & Disfunktion ft. Chris Arnott - People Of The Night
05. Dash Berlin & 3LAU ft. Bright Lights - Somehow
06. Dash Berlin & Rigby - Earth Meets Water
07. Dash Berlin & Syzz ft. Adam Jensen - Leave It All Behind
08. Dash Berlin ft. Roxanne Emery - Shelter