Friday, July 11, 2014

Lyrics: Interstate - I Found You



I Found You
Interstate


Thought I lost you
in the darkness
of a lonely night

Then I found you
in my arms and
holding me so tight

When I'm with you
and I kiss you
I can feel your heart

Don’t you know that
I’m the one to
keep you safe and warm...

Never let you go...

Single released in November 30, 2004 as the third release of Bandung imprint of Armada. Single is included in "A State Of Trance 2005" released March 12, 2005. Track is included in "25 All Time Trance Classics" released June 29, 2012 on Armada Music.

Interstate is the collective producer group with Mike Burns and Mark Lewis. 'I Found You', with vocals by Colleen Kelly.


Interstate - MySpace | Wikipedia
Colleen Kelly - Facebook | Last.FM | Reverb Nation | SoundCloud | @ColleenKellyEDM

I Found You (BNDG003):
I Found You (Original Mix)
I Found You (Harry Lemon Remix)



A State Of Trance 2005 (ARMA020):
CD 1
01. Interstate - I Found You
02. Hidden Logic pres. Luminary - Wasting
03. Markus Schulz ft. Anita Kelsey - First Time
04. Max Graham ft. Jessica Jacobs - I Know You're Gon
05. Mike Foyle pres. Statica - Space Guitar
06. Ava Mea - In The End
07. Elevation - Ocean Rain
08. Locust - Aerospace (Probspot Remix)
09. Armin van Buuren - Shivers
10. EnMass - Beyond Horizon
11. Kyau vs. Albert - Falling Anywhere (Rework)
12. Fragile ft. Alex Lemon - Inertia (Armin van Buuren Remix)
13. Sophie Sugar - Call Of Tomorrow (John O'Callaghan Remix)
14. Marcos - Cosmic String
15. John Askew - Mood Swing

CD 2
01. Peter Martin pres. Anthanasia - Simply Blue
02. Nu Frequency - 808
03. Andy Moor - Halcyon
04. Ahmet Ertenu - Why (Derek Howell Mix)
05. Oliver Lieb vs. DJ Preach - Papel (Preach Remix)
06. Remy - Crackdown
07. Gabriel & Dresden - Arcadia
08. Tilt - Twelve (Max Graham Remix)
09. Matthew Dekay vs. Proluctors - The Deep Show
10. Recluse - Emotional Void
11. Adam White ft. Martin Grech - Ballerina
12. Blank & Jones - Perfect Silence (E-Craig 212 Vocal Mix)
13. Kyau vs. Albert - Made Of Sun (Kyau vs. Albert Hard Dub - Armin van Buuren Edit)
14. M.I.K.E. - Massive Motion
15. Eye Wall - Bad Deal
16. Hammer & Bennett - Language (Santiago Nino Dub Tech Mix)
17. Liquid Overdose - Ancient Space (Fred Baker Remix)