Saturday, July 19, 2014

Lyrics: Philippe El Sisi & Sarah Lynn - Look Above



Look Above
Philippe El Sisi & Sarah Lynn


I cannot describe this feeling
There are no words,
to explain this belonging
that I feel...

I cannot describe this feeling
There are no words,
to explain this belonging
that I feel...

You break through
the walls I hold up...
that keep me from you

I need you to let me in
To wake me up
To lift my head and look above
I need you to let me in
To wake me up,
To lift my head and look above
Look above...

Single released June 16, 2014 on How Trance Works with remixes by Walsh & McAuley. Lyrics courtesy of Sir Adrian Music.

Philippe El Sisi - website | Facebook | MySpace | SoundCloud | Nile Tunes | @Philippeelsisi
Sarah Lynn - Facebook


Look Above (HTW0017):
Look Above (Original Mix)
Look Above (Walsh & McAuley Remix)
Look Above (Dub)
Look Above (Walsh & McAuley Dub)

Uplifting master Philippe El Sisi drops some hot goods on How Trance Works, with "Look Above"! This truly massive collaboration with Irish songbird Sarah Lynn (Allen & Envy - Silhouette, Save Your Last Breath, Jorn van Deynhoven - "At The End Of Every Journey") will make trance stages all over the world shake! This is what uplifting is all about!
Included is a gorgeous dreamy mix by Walsh & Mcauley!