Monday, July 14, 2014

Lyrics: Seven Lions ft. Ellie Goulding - Don't Leave



Don't Leave
Seven Lions ft. Ellie Goulding


Baby I can't be what you want me to be
I've given you everything I sailed the sea
Baby there's fireworks in my heart setting off
Darling I wish you hadn't let us fall apart

I promise I try to let this go
But I can't breathe
If only you knew how much I give you everything you need
So in the space and time around us to waste
Baby I think I'm losing you
I can see it in your face

Don't leave
Don't leave
I need you
And I need you

And I
And I need you
'Cause lately you've been the world to me
I need you
'Cause lately you've got the best of me

Don't leave
(Fall apart, fall apart, fall apart)
Don't leave

I promise I try to let this go
But I can't breathe
If only you knew how much I give you everything you need
So in the space and time around us to waste
Baby I think I'm losing you
I can see it in your face

Don't leave
Don't leave
I need you
And I need you
I need you

Don't leave
(Fall apart, fall apart, fall apart)
Don't leave

Track is part of Seven Lion's EP "Worlds Apart" released April 29, 2014 on Casablanca Records



Seven Lions - Facebook | Last.FM | SoundCloud | YouTube | @SevenLionsMusic
Ellie Goulding - website | Facebook | MySpace | Spotify | YouTube | @elliegoulding

Worlds Apart
01. Seven Lions With Ellie Goulding - Don't Leave
02. Seven Lions With Kerli - Worlds Apart
03. Seven Lions - Nepenthe
04. Seven Lions With Myon And Shane & Tove Lo - Strangers
05. Seven Lions With Kerli - Keep It Close