Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Lyrics: Juventa ft. Kelly Sweet - Superhuman



Superhuman
Juventa ft. Kelly Sweet


Hold me up
Take me in
I'm losing it
Lost again

So maybe I fall
Maybe I fail
Maybe my heart is not made of stone
Maybe you'll see
Secrets I never wanna show

But I cant help it
I'm no superhuman
I'll break it
Don't let me fall apart

So maybe I fall
Maybe I fail
Maybe my heart is not made of stone
Maybe you'll see
Secrets I never wanna show

But I cant help it
I'm no superhuman
I'll break it
Don't let me fall apart

Single to be release exclusively on Beatport on August 18, 2014. September 1 on all other stores via Enhanced Recordings.
Update (09/22/14) - track is part of "Enhanced Sessions Vol. 4" mixed by Estiva and Juventa.


Juventa - website | Discogs | Facebook | SoundCloud | YouTube | @juventamusic
Kelly Sweet - website | Facebook | MySpace | YouTube | @kellysweet


Hot-on-the-heels of the supremely successful alternative-electronica EP 'Culture Flow', Juventa bursts back onto the scene in a more familiar capacity with the massively anticipated 'Superhuman'.

A track which has whipped the global EDM community into a ferocious storm of anticipation in the past months as an ID, 'Superhuman' featuring Kelly Sweet's resonating vocals is finally here and serves as a suitable continuation from last year's massive 'Move Into Light'.

With Juventa's ever-pleasing production prowess, an infectious lead and crunching bass all whilst accompanied by one of the most powerful vocal performances of the year, it's easy to see why so many having been purring for a release.


Enhanced Sessions Vol. 4 (ENHANCEDCD023):
Estiva
01. Hokima – Kino (Original Mix)
02. Estiva & The Spacies – Voices (Estiva Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
03. Kago Pengchi – The Phantom (Original Mix)
04. Fon.Leman – Cerberus (Original Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
05. Donati & Amato – Invincible (Original Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
06. Chris Ramos ft. Juvon Taylor - Just Wait For It (Original Mix)
07. Speed Limits & Jaco ft. Joni Fatora – Palm Of Your Hand (Original Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
08. Estiva & Sarah Russell – Feels Right (Original Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
09. Daniel Kandi ft. Sarah Russell – Change The World (Estiva Remix)
10. Estiva – Boxmeister (Original Mix)
11. Tritonal ft. Jonathan Mendelsohn - Satellite (Extended Mix)
12. Alex Klingle - Phase Shift (Original Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
13. Tritonal - Anchor (Original Mix)
14. Kevin Charm - Sydneysider (Original Mix)
15. LTN ft. Christina Novelli - Feeling Like Yeah (Alexander Popov Remix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
16. Estiva – Shoesham (Original Mix)
17. Tritonal & Paris Blohm ft. Sterling Fox – Colors (Estiva vs. Juventa Remix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
18. Misha Kitone & K.S.Y. - Champions (Original Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
19. Estiva - Let It Go (Original Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]

Juventa
1. Juventa – NTRMZ (Original Mix)
2. Aruna – Start A Fire (Mr. FijiWiji Remix)
3. Chris Ramos & MC Flipside - What You Waiting For (Original Mix)
4. Kago Pengchi – Sinabro (Original Mix)
5. Cole Plante ft. Ruby O’Dell (with Myon & Shane 54) - If I Fall (Juventa Remix)
6. Wrechiski - Vice Chase (Original Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
7. Juventa ft. Kelly Sweet – Superhuman (Original Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
8. Juventa – Torque (Original Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
9. Favright - Green Storm (Original Mix)
10. Suspect 44 – The End (Blend Pres. Volant Remix)
11. Tritonal ft. Phoebe Ryan - Now Or Never (Estiva vs. Juventa Remix)
12. BT ft. Christian Burns – Paralyzed (Original Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
13. Speed Limits – Petrichor (Original Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
14. Juventa – Woolloomooloo (Original Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
15. Aerosoul & Yoel Lewis ft. Jenny Mayhem - Dreams Come True (Original Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
16. Dyro – Black Smoke (Original Mix)
17. Tritonal vs. Mr. FijiWiji - Seraphic (Club Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
18. Juventa – SHWDWN (Original Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
19. Tygris – Lyra (T-Mass Remix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]