Monday, September 22, 2014

Lyrics: Maison & Dragen ft. Sharon Doorson - I'm Over You



I'm Over You
Maison & Dragen ft. Sharon Doorson


Stabbed me through the heart
You never known it from the start
That you were wrong for me
Wrong for me

So hard to let you go
Though my momma told me so
That you will run from me
Run from me

It's obvious to see that there ain't no you and me
No more, no more
And now I finally realize we could only say goodbye
Let it go, let it go

When the next gets in
I'm ready for whatever tonight
I'm over you
There's a guiding light inside me
That's ready to shine
I'm over you

It's obvious to see that there ain't no you and me
No more, no more
And now I finally realize we could only say goodbye
Let it go, let it go

When the next gets in
I'm ready for whatever tonight
I'm over you
There's a guiding light inside me
That's ready to shine
I'm over you
Repeat

I'm over you
I'm over you

Single released October 21, 2013 on Zouk Recordings.

Marcus Maison - website | Facebook | SoundCloud | YouTube | @marcusmaison
Will Dragen - Facebook | MySpace | SoundCloud | YouTube
Sharon Doorson - website | Facebook | YouTube | @SharonDoorson

I'm Over You (ZOUK207):
I'm Over You (Original Mix)

When two crazy talented producers team up with one of the hottest singers of today, ‘I’m Over You’ is what you get. A smashing collab of Maison & Dragen with Dutch singer Sharon Doorson, that’s ready, set and go at blowing your mind!

Maison & Dragen, a young Finnish duo, the masterminds behind ‘Wow’, ‘Never Gonna Stop’ and ‘Another Dimension’. Sharon Doorson, the latest sensation in EDM and semi-finalist of TV program

The Voice, who’s had her debut single ‘Fail In Love’ rule radio stations in more than 18 countries.

A dream team, we reckon. And indeed, ‘I’m Over You’ crosses over from pop to house, blurring the lines between club, festival and radio play. An outstanding piece of eclectic.