Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Lyrics: Preon ft. Carly Lind - Smoke



Smoke
Preon ft. Carly Lind


Break free change me forever...
Dream deep the air is so much sweeter tonight...
Hold me take me wherever
The gray unknown
I know this ain't forever
But we're made to burn

In hell you're into me
You're all I want to breathe
I take you in and I hold you close
Until you're painted gray
You always blown away
Smoke I'm a little sad

In hell you're into me...
You're all I want to breathe...

Breathe deep, elastic ever...
I need a taste to make it better tonight...
You are my guilty pleasure
When we're alone
I know this ain't forever
We are made to burn

In hell you're into me
You're all I want to breathe...

In hell you're into me
You're all I want to breathe

Single released February 10, 2014 via Zouk Recordings



Preon - Facebook | SoundCloud | @preonmusic
Carly Lind - Facebook | YouTube | @Carly_Lind


Smoke (ZOUK213):
Smoke (Original Mix)
Smoke (Radio Edit)

There’s no extinguishing the fire ignited by Preon. The Norwegian producer captivates with his latest original ‘Smoke’.

In this fiery new tune, a melody flickers like the dancing flames of a fire.

Carly Lind’s incandescent vocals enchant while glowing-ember harmonies mesmerize. Allow “Smoke” to whisk you off into its smoldering haze.