Sunday, September 28, 2014

Lyrics: Somna & Yang ft. Noire Lee - Not Afraid



Not Afraid
Somna & Yang ft. Noire Lee


It's getting late in the day
So sick of playing it safe
When all I wanted was left unspoken

So used to walking away
Now I've got about 27 days
Till it's too damn late

And I'm not here to make you change your mind
You're looking for something you can't find here
But could you believe in me

But if you chose to let it go
They say its tragic when it's all over
But you'd never let it show

Is this what we wanted
What I'd give
To here you say it's everything
If you won't
Then I will
I'm not afraid anymore
I'm not afraid anymore

And I will make the call
Open up and let you in
If you decide to let me fall
I guess you win
I guess you win

Is this what we wanted
What I'd give
To here you say it's everything
If you won't
Then I will
I'm not afraid anymore
I'm not afraid anymore

And I will make the call
Open up and let you in
If you decide to let me fall
I guess you win
I guess you win

Track is part of "Breaking The Silence, Volume 3" released March 14, 2014 on Armada Music.

Somna - website | Facebook | YouTube | @somnamusic
Yang - Facebook | SoundCloud
Noire Lee - Facebook


Breaking The Silence Vol. 3 (AVA082):
CD1
01. Judah ft. Kailin - This Moment
02. Shawn Mitiska & Sedi - Double Tap
03. Andy Moor ft. Betsie Larkin - Love Again (LTN Remix)
04. Anry - Serene Sky
05. DNS Project - Latitude
06. Space Rockerz - Weapons Hot
07. Kerry Leva - Proud (Juventa Remix)
08. Norin & Rad - Thundercat
09. The Madison - Getting Closer
10. Masoud ft. Aneym - No More
11. Yuri Kane ft. Melissa Loretta - Saved You
12. Boom Jinx & Proff - Blue Angel (Fon.Leman Remix)
13. Speed Limits - Remember The Good Times
14. LTN ft. Christina Novelli - Feeling Like Yeah

CD2
01. Boom Jinx & Judah - Please Believe Me
02. Andy Moor - Fade To Light
03. Fatum - Accelerate
04. Charlotte Courage - Perverse
05. Solarstone - Solarcoaster (Protoculture Remix)
06. Masoud ft. Alexandra Badoi - Where Is The Sunrise
07. Tenishia & Andy Moor - Words Untold (Tenishia Remix)
08. Andy Moor - I Be
09. Sunny Lax - Marvel
10. Alex M.O.R.P.H. & Zara Taylor - Human
11. The Madison - Sakhoe
12. Eximinds ft. Chloe - Rescue Me
13. Mike Saint-Jules & Stine Grove - Wasteland
14. Somna & Yang ft. Noire Lee - Not Afraid
15. Tenishia - Benedictus
16. Sean Murphy - Monster

A flawless double mix of some of the most impressive tunes of recent memory, "Breaking The Silence Volume 3" is jam-packed with genuine musicality. With fiery original tunes and a wide selection of AVA Recordings talent, the two mix set showcases Moor's trademark melodic prowess. The seductive and captivating vibe of the album is undeniable.

Seamlessly maneuvering between dark, brooding textures, soaring vocals, and genuinely uplifting hard drops, "Breaking The Silence Volume 3" feels more like a cinematic experience than a record. The first set takes the listener down a mysterious and dreamy path, perfectly setting up the harder, more driving second hour. The complete package features many heart-stopping exclusive tracks (such as Eximinds feat. Chloe -- "Rescue Me" and Tenisha -- "Benedictus") and never-before-released Andy Moor originals including the LTN remix of "Love Again" and the much anticipated "Fade Into Light" original mix from the man himself.

This compilation is an absolute necessity for those wishing to keep an ear to the ground for the best electronic music in the industry today.