Sunday, September 21, 2014

Lyrics: Talla 2XLC & Sarah Russell - Build These Walls



Build These Walls
Talla 2XLC & Sarah Russell


Years they passed, but it stayed the same
Nothing moved, just stuck in place

But now my eyes are open
And I can see
That every step that I'm taking
You're here with me

Broken dreams
they fell down on me
Crushing waves
I couldn't breath

But now my eyes are open
And I can see
That every step that I'm taking
You're here with me

And we will build these walls together, together
'Cause this time, we found home
And we will make this stand forever, forever
'Cause this time, we found home

Single released February 10, 2014 on How Trance Works / Sir Adrian Music.

Talla 2XLC - website | Facebook | MySpace | SoundCloud | @djtalla2xlc
Sarah Russell - Facebook | @SarahRussellVox


Build These Walls (HTW0010):
Build These Walls (Original Mix)
Build These Walls (Dub)

Trance Legend Talla 2xlc is so on top of his game, which is demonstrated by this genuine killer vocal track. His signature sound of energetic music, filled with powerful drive, complements the warm, emotional and angelic vocals of Sarah Russell, which makes 'Build These Walls' an amazing addition to a top quality trance collection. Talla 2xlc & Sarah Russell - Build These Walls is the record you'll always be able to fall back onto if you're in dire need of some great music.