Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Lyrics: BT ft. Christian Burns - Paralyzed




Paralyzed
BT ft. Christian Burns


I don't feel the same today
And I don't seem the same they say

The warning call ahead is shouting trouble, trouble

I've gotta let it go
Repeat 2x

I've gotta start again
Repeat 2x

I've gotta get away
I've gotta get away
I've gotta get away
'Cause I don't want to live like this forever

Paralyzed
I'm running out of time
I'm giving all myself to me
But I cant feel you nowhere
Paralyzed

Paralyzed
I'm running out of time
Repeat

So take me from this cold parade
Where shadows cast you in the shade
This broken paradise is gonna kill me

I've gotta get away
I've gotta get away
I've gotta get away
'Cause I don't want to live like this forever

Paralyzed
I'm running out of time
I'm giving all myself to me
But I cant feel you nowhere
Paralyzed

Paralyzed
I'm running out of time
Repeat

Paralyzed
I'm running out of time
I'm giving all myself to me
But I cant feel you nowhere
Paralyzed

Single released August 11, 2014 on Enhanced Recordings.
Update (09/22/14) - track is part of "Enhanced Sessions Vol. 4" mixed by Estiva and Juventa.


BT - website | Facebook | G+ | iTunes | Last.fm | MySpace | SoundCloud | YouTube | @
Christian Burns - website | Facebook | G+ | SoundCloud | YouTube | @christianburns_


Paralyzed (Enhanced201):
Paralyzed (Original Mix)

BT and Christian Burns cross musical paths once again, this time landing on Enhanced Recordings for the 201st label release. Teased around the globe with contribution from Enhanced's very own Tritonal, “Paralyzed” is finally slated for release via Enhanced Music.

Platinum-selling artist, Grammy-nominated producer, film composer, and technologist, BT has certainly had an illustrious 15+ year career. Today he unveils his latest creation in collaboration with friend Christian Burns, the highly decorated, in-demand singer-songwriter who was recently featured on “Shimmer” from Tiesto’s highly acclaimed A Town Called Paradise album.

The dominating-duo responsible for such smashes like “Suddenly,” “Forget Me,” “The Emergency,” “Love Divine,” and “The Enemy” reunite. In their latest, “Paralyzed” is a powerful combination of mesmerizing riffs, invigorating melodies, and compelling vocal work will have you utterly transfixed.

A welcomed debut single to mark the beginning of a new era for 'the label that delivers tune, after tune' (Mixmag).


Enhanced Sessions Vol. 4 (ENHANCEDCD023):
Estiva
01. Hokima – Kino (Original Mix)
02. Estiva & The Spacies – Voices (Estiva Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
03. Kago Pengchi – The Phantom (Original Mix)
04. Fon.Leman – Cerberus (Original Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
05. Donati & Amato – Invincible (Original Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
06. Chris Ramos ft. Juvon Taylor - Just Wait For It (Original Mix)
07. Speed Limits & Jaco ft. Joni Fatora – Palm Of Your Hand (Original Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
08. Estiva & Sarah Russell – Feels Right (Original Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
09. Daniel Kandi ft. Sarah Russell – Change The World (Estiva Remix)
10. Estiva – Boxmeister (Original Mix)
11. Tritonal ft. Jonathan Mendelsohn - Satellite (Extended Mix)
12. Alex Klingle - Phase Shift (Original Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
13. Tritonal - Anchor (Original Mix)
14. Kevin Charm - Sydneysider (Original Mix)
15. LTN ft. Christina Novelli - Feeling Like Yeah (Alexander Popov Remix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
16. Estiva – Shoesham (Original Mix)
17. Tritonal & Paris Blohm ft. Sterling Fox – Colors (Estiva vs. Juventa Remix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
18. Misha Kitone & K.S.Y. - Champions (Original Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
19. Estiva - Let It Go (Original Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]

Juventa
1. Juventa – NTRMZ (Original Mix)
2. Aruna – Start A Fire (Mr. FijiWiji Remix)
3. Chris Ramos & MC Flipside - What You Waiting For (Original Mix)
4. Kago Pengchi – Sinabro (Original Mix)
5. Cole Plante ft. Ruby O’Dell (with Myon & Shane 54) - If I Fall (Juventa Remix)
6. Wrechiski - Vice Chase (Original Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
7. Juventa ft. Kelly Sweet – Superhuman (Original Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
8. Juventa – Torque (Original Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
9. Favright - Green Storm (Original Mix)
10. Suspect 44 – The End (Blend Pres. Volant Remix)
11. Tritonal ft. Phoebe Ryan - Now Or Never (Estiva vs. Juventa Remix)
12. BT ft. Christian Burns – Paralyzed (Original Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
13. Speed Limits – Petrichor (Original Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
14. Juventa – Woolloomooloo (Original Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
15. Aerosoul & Yoel Lewis ft. Jenny Mayhem - Dreams Come True (Original Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
16. Dyro – Black Smoke (Original Mix)
17. Tritonal vs. Mr. FijiWiji - Seraphic (Club Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
18. Juventa – SHWDWN (Original Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
19. Tygris – Lyra (T-Mass Remix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]