Sunday, October 19, 2014

Lyrics: Diego Luna & Gustavo Santaolalla - I Love You Too Much



I Love You Too Much
Diego Luna & Gustavo Santaolalla


I love you too much
to live without you loving me back
I love you too much
heaven's my witness and this is a fact

I know I belong
when I sing this song
There's love above love and it's ours
'cause I love you too much

I live for your touch
I whisper your name night after night
I love you too much
There's only one feeling and I know its right

I know I belong
when I sing this song
There's love above love and it's ours
'cause I love you too much

Heaven knows your name and I've been praying
to have you come here by my side
Without you a part of me is missing
Just to make you my whole life will fly

I know I belong
when I sing this song
There's love above love and it's ours
'cause I love you too much

I love.... you too much
I love you too much
Heaven's my witness and this is a fact
You live in my soul
Your heart is my gold
There's love above love but its mine 'cause I love you
There's love above love and it's yours cause I love you
There's love above love and it's ours if you love me as much

Went to see Book Of Life and fell in love with this song. This song will surely be a hit especially during Valentines Day. Sound track was released September 26, 2014 on iTunes and is scheduled to be released in CD on October 12 by Sony Masterworks.



Diego Luna - Wikipedia | @diegoluna_
Gustavo Santaolalla - Wikipedia


Book Of Life OST:
01. Jesse & Joy - Live Life
02. La Santa Cecilia - The Apology Song
03. Us The Duo - No Matter Where You Are
04. Diego Luna & Gustavo Santaolalla - I Love You Too Much
05. Diego Luna, Joe Matthews & Gustavo Santaolalla - I Will Wait
06. Kinky - Más
07. Plácido Domingo - Cielito Lindo
08. Diego Luna & Gustavo Santaolalla - Creep
09. Diego Luna - Can’t Help Falling in Love with You
10. Gustavo Santaolalla - The Ecstasy of Gold5
11. Gabriel Iglesias & Gustavo Santaolalla - Da Ya Think I'm Sexy?
12. Biz Markie & Cheech Marin - Just a Friend
13. Café Tacuba & Gustavo Santaolalla - El Aparato / Land of the Remembering
14. Gustavo Santaolalla - Visiting Mother
15. Diego Luna & Gustavo Santaolalla - The Apology Song
16. Diego Luna - No Matter Where You Are
17. Diego Luna & Gustavo Santaolalla - Te Amo y Más
18. Diego Luna & Gustavo Santaolalla - Si Puedes Perdonar