Sunday, October 26, 2014

Lyrics: Donati & Amato - Invincible



Invincible
Donati & Amato


I've been hiding for too long
Not sure of where I belong
Wearing a mask that's not for me

Somehow I have found myself
Behind an imperfect face
That's where I have found the key

I am invincible, bring in the silence
I am invincible, to bring me back to live
Repeat

Fighting without a end on me
Living a battle I cant win
I found that I have more to give

I stand a little taller now
I walk a little faster now
Don't need an alibi no more

I am invincible, bring in the silence
I am invincible, to bring me back to live
Repeat

Track is part of "Enhanced Sessions Volume 4" Mixed by Estiva and Juventa, released September 22, 2014. Released as a single on October 20, 2014 as part of "Enhanced Sessions Volume 4 Sampler"



Donati & Amato - Facebook | SoundCloud | YouTube | @DonatiAndAmato

Enhanced Sessions Vol. 4 (ENHANCEDCD023):
Estiva
01. Hokima – Kino (Original Mix)
02. Estiva & The Spacies – Voices (Estiva Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
03. Kago Pengchi – The Phantom (Original Mix)
04. Fon.Leman – Cerberus (Original Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
05. Donati & Amato – Invincible (Original Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
06. Chris Ramos ft. Juvon Taylor - Just Wait For It (Original Mix)
07. Speed Limits & Jaco ft. Joni Fatora – Palm Of Your Hand (Original Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
08. Estiva & Sarah Russell – Feels Right (Original Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
09. Daniel Kandi ft. Sarah Russell – Change The World (Estiva Remix)
10. Estiva – Boxmeister (Original Mix)
11. Tritonal ft. Jonathan Mendelsohn - Satellite (Extended Mix)
12. Alex Klingle - Phase Shift (Original Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
13. Tritonal - Anchor (Original Mix)
14. Kevin Charm - Sydneysider (Original Mix)
15. LTN ft. Christina Novelli - Feeling Like Yeah (Alexander Popov Remix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
16. Estiva – Shoesham (Original Mix)
17. Tritonal & Paris Blohm ft. Sterling Fox – Colors (Estiva vs. Juventa Remix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
18. Misha Kitone & K.S.Y. - Champions (Original Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
19. Estiva - Let It Go (Original Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]

Juventa
1. Juventa – NTRMZ (Original Mix)
2. Aruna – Start A Fire (Mr. FijiWiji Remix)
3. Chris Ramos & MC Flipside - What You Waiting For (Original Mix)
4. Kago Pengchi – Sinabro (Original Mix)
5. Cole Plante ft. Ruby O’Dell (with Myon & Shane 54) - If I Fall (Juventa Remix)
6. Wrechiski - Vice Chase (Original Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
7. Juventa ft. Kelly Sweet – Superhuman (Original Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
8. Juventa – Torque (Original Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
9. Favright - Green Storm (Original Mix)
10. Suspect 44 – The End (Blend Pres. Volant Remix)
11. Tritonal ft. Phoebe Ryan - Now Or Never (Estiva vs. Juventa Remix)
12. BT ft. Christian Burns – Paralyzed (Original Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
13. Speed Limits – Petrichor (Original Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
14. Juventa – Woolloomooloo (Original Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
15. Aerosoul & Yoel Lewis ft. Jenny Mayhem - Dreams Come True (Original Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
16. Dyro – Black Smoke (Original Mix)
17. Tritonal vs. Mr. FijiWiji - Seraphic (Club Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
18. Juventa – SHWDWN (Original Mix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
19. Tygris – Lyra (T-Mass Remix) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]