Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Lyrics: Michael Woods ft. Lauren Dyson - In Your Arms



In Your Arms
Michael Woods ft. Lauren Dyson


I've been running in the dark
to a field full of colors
I've been striking for the spark
in the heart of some others
But I was lost before
in the ocean of fire
I'm not anymore

'Cause in your arms I am home
Bleeding heart not alone
in your arms

In your arms

In your arms

I was searching for the light,
like the moon on the water
Sound of sirens in the night,
lift me up take me under
Oh I was lost before
in the waves of the thunder
But I'm not anymore

'Cause in your arms I am home
Bleeding heart not alone
in your arms

In your arms

In your arms


Single released July 14, 2014 on Spinnin' Records. Track made its debut spin at Pacha's No Pants Party in New York back in March 2014



Michael Woods - website | Facebook | G+ | MySpace | SoundCloud | TypePad | Youtube | @Michael_Woods
Lauren Dyson - website | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube | @laurendyson