Friday, October 10, 2014

Lyrics: Store N Forward ft. Mil Brokes - 4 Seasons In 1 Day



4 Seasons In 1 Day
Store N Forward ft. Mil Brokes


You make my sun turn around your moon
From out of orbit into something new
You're my salvation, you're my disease
I'm flying and I am still on my knees

Through attaching to the wishing well
Ready for everyone and prepared for hell
No one's ever made me feel like this
I'll let you kill me without the kiss

Your fuel make my motor run
Even watch my past come undone
Every second you are around makes my world turn around and around
With the speed of sound...

You make my tears fall down like rain
You make the blood freeze in my veins
You make me feel...

You show me jealous, no one else can see
But like the sun inside of me
You make me feel like four seasons in one day

You make my tears fall down like rain
You make the blood freeze in my veins
You make me feel like four seasons in one day

You show me jealous, no one else can see
But like the sun inside of me
You make me feel...

Four seasons in one day

Single released November 10, 2006 on Afterglow Records with remixes by Sean Tyas and Cressida

Store N Forward - website | Facebook | MySpace | SoundCloud | @storenforward
Mil Brokes - Discogs

4 Seasons In 1 Day (AGR031-6):
4 Seasons In 1 Day (Original)
4 Seasons In 1 Day (Sean Tyas Mix)
4 Seasons In 1 Day (Cressida Mix)
Bonus Track
Spaghetti