Sunday, November 9, 2014

Lyrics: Shogun ft. Adara - Dragon



Dragon
Shogun ft. Adara


I wanna see you breathe fire
Your heart is your armor
Let me see the dragon
I wanna see the dragon

You'll be standing when the smoke clears
No regrets, and no fear
Rise above the damage
(I wanna see) I wanna see the dragon

Break the walls of this castle
Fly straight into battle
I wanna see it, see it
I wanna see it, see it

I wanna see you breathe fire
Your heart is your armor
(let me see) Let me see the dragon
(I wanna see) I wanna see the dragon

I wanna see the dragon

Feel the fire start to grow
Running through your skin and bones
Make the magic happen
And become the dragon

Lyrics courtesy of Shogun. First single released November 10, 2014 from his upcoming debut album "Dragon" to be released December 20, 2014.

Shogun - website | Facebook | MySpace | @shogunmusic
Adara - Facebook


Dragon:
01. Shogun ft. Adara – Dragon
02. Shogun ft. Susie - When I'm With You
03. Shogun – Zanarkand
04. Shogun ft. Chloe – Underwater
05. Shogun – Laputa
06. Shogun – Abduction
07. Shogun feat. Tania Zygar - Find Me
08. Shogun – Erhu
09. Shogun ft. Emma Lock - Fly Away
10. Shogun – Meteor